Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Closet Clean-Out Shoes Edition

Ok, it's time!  No guilty feelings or wishful thinking are going to get in the way of this closet clean-out!

Plato's Closet is the destination for my discard pile.  It's a resale shop that will give you cash for your gently used clothing, shoes & jewelry.  What they don't buy, I'll be donating.

moved to Dallas in March.  Since living here the temperature has ranged from 35 degrees to 105 degrees.  So my thought process for the entire clean-out will be: If I haven't worn the item since moving to Dallas or if item is worn out, IT'S OUTTA HERE!

Shoes, shoes, shoes...


Today I am saying goodbye to 29 pairs of shoes, specifically two boots, a dozen heels, six flats & nine sandals.  

The pair I'll miss the most:
I wore these ruby red Nine West beauties on one of my first dates with the hubs.
Reality: They're a half size too big and give me blisters every time I wear them.

There is a tinge of guilt about telling so many soles goodbye, but I haven't worn a single pair in the past eight months.  Besides, my closet feels cleaner already!

xoxo
Sarah Jane



No comments:

Post a Comment