Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Favorite Fall Footwear

I can already tell these classics are going to be my favorites this fall!  

Frye boots are made in my hometown & are greatly discounted at the factory (only $90).  I picked up these leather heels at the Fossil outlet a few years back & probably wear them too often!  These Sperry oxfords were a gift from the hubs this past spring.  I have yet to wear them because I can't figure out what to pair them with.  
Any suggestions for styling these oxfords?
What are your favorite shoes in your arsenal? 

Check back tomorrow for the clothes clean-out!

xoxo,
Sarah Jane

2 comments:

  1. Those Frye boots are amazing, a classic indeed! As for the oxfords, i suggest cuffed skinny jeans and a plaid button down. Throw on a beanie if it's cold!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great styling tip for the oxfords! I'm moving from TX to NY in November, so the beanie may soon become a fall must-have too! Thanks lady!

      Delete